PRIVATE PRAYER / ADORATION
WHEN: ON HOLD - DATES TO BE DETERMINED
You will need a reservation to come pray. It provides us with contact tracing information, plus it helps to maintain the necessary social distancing guidelines mandated by the Archdiocese.
Prayer time slots are reserved for 20 minutes. Until we can offer more opportunities for prayer, we ask that you sign up for only one time slot this week.
Continue reading for more information and the link to register for prayer...
Private Prayer / Adoration Guidelines
Below are the steps we will follow to attempt to protect the physical health and well-being of all who enter our church:
FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN THE ENTIRE TIME YOU ARE IN THE BUILDING.
- Park in the lot and enter through the Gathering Area doors. Please wait patiently for volunteer #1 to greet you and verify the following:
- You are on the reservation list
- You are wearing a face mask
- You are not ill or have a temperature
- You have not been exposed directly to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You will then be asked to wait in the Gathering Area until volunteer #2 is ready to escort you into the Church.
Note: Your time slot is for a specific 20 minutes. Unfortunately, if you arrive late, you will still be asked to leave at your specific end time to allow for the next group to pray.
- When ready, volunteer #2 will escort you into the church and ask you to sanitize your hands.
- You will be ushered to an assigned seat and asked to remain there until you are ready to leave or your time has ended.
When you are finished praying, you will exit through the doors by the choir area.